Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Good Ole Days


If you knew me between the years of 14 and 16 you knew one of my favorite things in the whole wide world was going to stake dances :) I am pretty sure I attended every one in those 2 years. So when I saw that my ward was going to have a Valentine's dance I got so excited to relive all those good times I used to have. So that is what we decided to do for our Valentines this year.

First when we should up we were the first couple not required to be there :) and definitely the youngest, but as it went on a few more showed up. Dave and I had a blast. Our Relief Society president and her husband taught how to swing dance and then a member of the Bishopric taught us to ballroom. It was hillarous to see everyone dancing the night away. I learned Dave isn't the smoothest dancer and one man made the comment to him that he was glad he taught Gospel Doctrine better than he danced :) But I am so grateful he is such a good sport to go to things like that with me. Today at church we couldn't help but laugh when we saw the people from the night before. You see people differently after you dance the YMCA with them :) It definitely was a great Valentines.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hahaha. That is too hilarious!