Isn't it funny how crazy pregnancy makes you? Seriously my poor husband, I don't know how he doesn't laugh at how crazy I have been this week. This pregnancy, and it was the same with Brinlee, I crave certain meals, which is normal I think. The bad thing is usually when the cravings hit its usually night time. So 2 nights ago I start craving a ceaser salad from Rumbi's. Have I ever ate this salad before? No, I had a bite of Ashlee's once maybe 6 months ago. Would any other ceaser salad work? No, not in my crazy mind. So it is 10pm and Dave is being as cute and supportive and calls to see if they were open, and obviusly they are not. So I throw a bit of a tantrum at how frustrated I am that I only want food at night and decide to have a bath to calm down, meanwhile Dave is trying his hardest to think of something I can eat instead. 2 hours later I decide maybe french toast sounded good and I go in the pantry and we are out of syrup. Poor Dave is suggesting to drive to the store at midnight and thinking of other things I could put on instead, but I am fighting back tears. I finally decided to just have a bowl of cereal and go to bed. So today what does he do..shows up with my salad :) He is so good to me. The bad thing is this isn't the only time I have cried over a craving and I don't think it will be the last. It sounds so silly now but in that moment is seriously feels like the end of the world :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
I cried because we were out of potato chips and once had scott make a cake at midnight.
I really wanted the cheese and broccoli soup at quiznos and chad came back with the tortilla soup. They were out. I was so pissed. I said "I don't know why you even bought any soup when I wanted the other!" Ahhhahhha.
Post a Comment