I had all this big plans of fun things to do with Brinlee for Valentines but because of all my morning sickness I never felt up to doing them, so I decided this year to have a Valentines party like you would at school so we could fill the day with things I never had a chance to get done.
First we made Valentines for all cousins, aunts and uncles and passed them out at Sunday dinner.This was our party agenda. We didn't end up making cookies because Dave was fasting for his life insurance exam and I wasn't feeling that ambitions :)
Here we are making some hearts. It was the first time I pulled out stamps, and she loved them
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
Sorry about the morning sickness. NO fun! I think you accomplished a ton! Sheesh. I want to know what else was up your sleeve without feeling sick.
Post a Comment