Remember when you were little (or not so little) and dreamed of having a double wedding or being pregnant with your best friend? Well I am the luckiest person in the world because it really happened to me!!! My little sister Ashlee is PREGNANT!!! She is just 7 weeks behind me and I am so excited. We are already planning dressing them the same and double photo shoots and all that (well at least I am :)) I can't wait!!!!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! You made your crazy pregnant sister cry! I love you!
Yay!! Maybe Collette will get pregnant too and the three of you can dress up your cute babies in matching outfits!!
How fun!!! My little sister and I were pregnant at the same time too and it was so fun! Enjoy it all!
Haha. It is pretty fun. Plus you can complain to them about it and they don't get annoyed because they can just complain right back. It's a vicious cylce but in the end everyones a winner!
Post a Comment