Anyone want to predict what this little baby will be? I thought it would be fun to do a poll. I find out next Friday, April 8th. I keep flipping back and forth on what I think it is. Here are some of my pregnancy symptoms so you can make a guess :)
Same as first pregnancy:
*morning sickness so bad I lost weight
*craves sweets
*hates meat
*carrying low
*baby has fast hear rate
*acne
Different:
*was really cold all the time at first
*leg hair grew really fast at first
*had no appetite at all during first trimester
*besides craving sweets, I have been craving weird things like mayo :) but I haven't eaten any by itself just load it up on stuff.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
I voted boy for a simple reason - your other siblings have managed the one of each trick and I'm guessing you will to.
I am thinking girl :)
I'm saying boy because of the leg hair growing situation. I don't know, but it makes sense to me.
Post a Comment