I had a really good Mothers Day. It started out with the Young Men teaching my primary class which was lovely. Don't get me wrong I love 4 years but maybe not 6 of them while I am pregnant :) Then we came home and I relaxed while Dave made dinner. I also got a giant teacup flower pot that I have been wanting and a full length mirror (don't mind the messy bedroom in the picture).
Update on my pregnancy... I am feeling good minus all the fun back ache that comes along with being pregnant. This pregnancy has been different than Brinlee's in the fact that I tiny. I wasn't very big with Brinlee but I was looking at pictures and I am as big now as I was at 4 months with Brinlee. As a matter of fact a lot of people still don't know I am pregnant. I had a few people ask this week and when I told them I am due at the end of August they were shocked. Another thing that is different is that she isn't very active. With Brinlee I felt like a circus was going on inside me but this time I feel her a little in the the morning and a little at night. Maybe she will be a little more mellow than her sister :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
You are looking so good and I love that green dress on you. So cute.
You look so cute...I just love pregnant bellies!
OH MY GOSH!! I can not believe that I didn't know you were pregnant!! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS! You are so beautiful! TWO girls! and Ashlee too! This is too much for me! I am so happy for you megan, you look so happy and things seem to be going well for you! I love and Miss you so much!This is what I get when I get out of the blog world :(
Post a Comment