Do you have a foundation that you love? I am having a makeup crisis. I feel like my makeup won't cover my spots lately, and I know most of it is because I am pregnant but I would like to look some what normal for the next few weeks of my pregnancy :) I went to Ulta today and the girl was bratty and made me feel dumb and the one she suggested was $38 and I really don't have that much money for makeup. SO... let me know what you use and like. Thanks!!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



3 comments:
I use mineral powder from arbonne but it's expensive. I only get it because there is a discount for IHC employees with this one person that sells it. Have you checked out sephora? They seem like they have all kinds of price ranges. Sorry that girl was a jerk to you. I hate people sometimes:)
I like Make Up Forever HD foundation from Sephora but it's also expensive. BUT it's seriously the best stuff ever. I will never use anything else. Good luck!
I love ERTH mineral makeup. It's not a bad price either. But I've only found it online. The coverup from them works wonders!
Post a Comment