Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Petting Zoo

I feel like I am slacking at taking pictures this year and that makes me sad so I tried to make up for it today:) We went to the barn at Thanksgiving point today. I am trying to do something fun every week till the baby gets here and I can't believe we only have 12 weeks left!! It is so weird to think I will have 2 kids soon.

Here we are sitting on a cow bench

She was trying her hardest to stand still and smile for a picture. Almost worked :)

This goat always sneaks up on us when we aren't excepted it.

Stuck in jail

This isn't exactly the cutest picture but this year you could ride around in a horse and buggy instead of the big wagon. It was really fun. Brinlee kept telling the horse to be careful every time we went over a bump.

This picture is from the first time we went to the petting zoo. I think she was about 9 months old.

I can't believe she is already 2 and half.
Then after we shared an ice cream sundae.

It was a fun day. Hopefully we can check all the other fun things of our list before baby #2 comes.

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh fun. i want to meet up and go to tracy aviary. let's go someday before that baby comes.

Coco said...

Looks like fun. I need to get my kids over there