Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Zoo

We're still having fun checking all are fun stuff off the list. Last week we went to 7 Peaks. I didn't take my camera :( but Brinlee had a blast. Thank goodness she had a life jacket because she was trying to drive head first into the waves in the wave pool. I learned a valuable lesson that it isn't the best idea to go when your 7 months pregnant. I didn't do much besides float in the tube but I guess getting in and out used more ab muscles than I thought, so I spent most of Friday and Saturday in bed hurting.

This week we went to the zoo. It was really fun but really busy. Brinlee had a really good time. She is so funny. She is obsessed with all kinds of vehicles, and if you have been to the zoo this year you know that a good part of it is under construction to make the new polar bear exhibit. So Brinlee begged the whole time if she could ride a tractor :)

She was talking to a bird in this picture :)
The train was her favorite. But I thought this picture was funny. This is when we went through the tunnel. I don't know if it was the dark or the kids screaming that she didn't like.

Next fun thing on our list is going to Cedar for the 4th and maybe trying to play at a lake while we are down there. We are excited!

0 comments: