This is the conversation Brinlee and I just had at lunch
Brinlee "I had gum at church" (I won't let her have gum til she is a little older and she knows that because I am not ready get it unstuck out of her hair yet :) but Dave let her have some because I wasn't there)
Me "I know I am not very happy about it"
Brinlee "I o'der now"
Me "You are getting older"
Brinlee "I go to school now because I o'der"
Obviously I use the term "when you are older" a lot :)
Then yesterday we were at the grocery store and she usually walks along with the cart but she was driving me a little crazy so I put her in the cart. After about 10 minutes of riding in it she looks at me says "Get me out of here, I not a baby anymore"
I was shocked she never said anything like that before. She never really talks about the difference between being a baby and a big girl. I guess she knows what is about to come :)
I sure love my big girl :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
meow meow
That's stinkin cute. ha
Oh so that's what it sounds like when they finally start talking back. Hahaha.
So cute. Today she will be older, at least the older sister!
Post a Comment