Saturday, August 13, 2011

37 weeks

Ha Ha! This picture of me is priceless because that look on my face is seriously how I feel :) And I was totally not meaning to to look that miserable.
Well here I am at 37 weeks! The past 2 weeks have been awful. With all the fun hormones that come with getting ready to have a baby, the one that is supposed to make your hips flexible has decided to make my sternum the same way. It seriously feels like it is going to separate.
The good news I went to the Dr and Wednesday and he schedule my induction for the 29th so only 16 more days if she doesn't decide to show up early. Another thing we found out at the appointment is her hand is on the top of her head, so hopefully she decides to move it before she arrives or I might have to have a c-section.


2 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

You look so cute! And I'm choosing not to hate you dispute the fact that my 22wk belly is catching up to your 37wk one. You're welcome! ;-)

damian-kallie said...

I had that same issue with Ivey. She WOULDNT move her hand for anything. we were minutes from doing a C section and she moved it! YAY! It only took her like 14 hrs to decide to obey me :) GOODLUCK