At the hospital they had the option of having a professional photographer(Bella Baby Photography, if you are interested) come into the room and do some pictures. I had looked at her blog before through the hosptial website and absoulty loved the pictures so of course I jumped at the opportunity, little did I know how much I would love them. I don't think anything else could have captured what I was feeling about my new little baby. It was so funny when the lady came back later in the day to show me the pictures on her laptop I started crying because of how much I loved them. Ashlee was with me and she started to cry too (Ash and I can pretty much make each cry about anything). Then the photography, who was about 6 months pregnant also, starting to cry too. It was awesome :) Here are some of my favorites




In other news..Hadlee had her MRI Tuesday. It was a pretty traumatizing day for me and her I am sure. I was really nervous about it in the first place so that didn't help. First they blew a vein giving her an IV, which is understandable since she was 8 days old and has tiny veins, but I just cried the whole time. Another thing I didn't know is that it would take 45 minutes to do it and we couldn't be back with her so that made me even more upset. They since she was so little they had to sedate her for the MRI and she woke up half way through so they had to give her more medicine and when they brought her back to us in the recovery room, she started to relax too much and her oxygen dropped way low and they had to put her on oxygen. But after awhile of being on it she started doing a lot better and they took her off. Because they had to sedate her we had to be admitted to the hospital for 12 hours to watch her. They put us in the tiniest little room with a chair and tiny chair bed. It definnelty made it interesting to get any sleep but finally at 4:40 am they released us. But after all that we got great news...none if the nerves were torn and the nerve damage in her arm is starting to heal on its own! SO hopefully just physical therapy with help with that and she will be perfect! We start physical therapy when she is 6 weeks old.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
That is great news! So sad that you guys all had to go through that. It is so hard to watch your kids in pain!
Those are the most precious pics! I love them!! Glad all is well.
I'm so glad her arm is healing. How traumatic. The pics are seriously beautiful.
I love the pic with you in the background and the one where you are kissing her.
Asia had some nerve and muscle damage in her neck after she was born. She could only turn her head one way. We went to Primary Childrens Rehab in Sandy (we go there for speech therapy now too and they are great!) just a couple of times for physical therapy and it turned right around. Hopefully it will be that easy for you! Those pics are really great!
Post a Comment