Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hadlee Rae



Seriously wasn't these pictures taken yesterday?! I can't believe my baby is 1! I love my Hadlee so much. She is a lot different than her sister. She likes to observe more than be in the spotlight, she doesn't talk near as much as Brinlee but she still talks a lot, she hardly ever cries, she is really timid on trying new things, for instance I am pretty sure she could walk if she tried but she still gets nervous just standing alone, she is a super girly girl already. She loves brushes and combs and bow and is constantly trying to bush mine or Brinlee hair. She even loves lotion and screams if I don't let her hold the bottle while I put it on her :) She is getting to be a little spunky lately. She thinks its funny to be mean to her sister:) I know I shouldn't think its funny but it kinda is :) I love her more than words can even express and can't imagine what my life would be like without her. She has overcome so much in her tiny life and I am so proud of her. Happy Birthday Hadlee Rae!!!!



3 comments:

Beth said...

What a little spit fire! I love that first pic of you guys. So precious.

Cory & Alli said...

That Hadlee girl is too cute for words!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday Hadlee!! I love you!