Saturday, August 4, 2012

The 4th

 We spent the 4th in Cedar like every year. We started down on Tuesday evening but after getting to Nephi and feeling a little worried about the fire on the other side of the mountain we headed home to keep a watch on it over night and head back out again 5 am Wednesday.
The parade was lots of fun and we got lots of candy. It is funny because my girls are completely opposite when it comes to noise. Brinlee honestly plugs her ears when the toilet flushes and wont stay in the room when I vacuum but Hadlee loves noise. She was bouncing and clapping when the fire trucks had there sirens on.


 Here are all the grand kids minus Maggie and Trace.I think my Mom would be proud we dressed them all the same :)
 All the extended grand kids that came
 Hadlee has started her cheesy smile :)
 Doing the fish pond

Up at the cabin we locked the babies in there cage :) so they wouldn't get into everything. They like it

 Watching the fireworks! I know this is the ugliest picture ever I just wanted to show off how photogenic we are :)

0 comments: