Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tag I'm it

20 years ago.....






*I was 4 years old
*I was in pre-school
*I still lived in Cedar City
*Loved to be outside










10 years ago....




*I was 14 years old
*I was boy crazy
*My favorite thing to do was go to Stake Dances
*was still like 5 inches taller than every boy :)



5 years ago....

*I was 19 years old
*I was a nanny
*I had surgery on my ankle and was on crutches for 3 months
*I was writing a missionary



3 years ago....

*I was 21 years old
*I lost my mom
*I had to take on allot of responsibility
*I met my husband :)



1 year ago....


*I lived in San Diego
*Graduated from Cosmetology School
*I worked in a salon
*We got Muffy

Yesterday....

*I went to my breast feeding class
*Babysat Noah
*Took a nap :)
*Only had 3 contractions


Today I....

*I will cut someones hair
*took another nap
*lay in bed

Tomorrow...

*I will probably do all the same stuff since I am on bed rest

Next year I will...

*Have had Brinlee!
*Be in better shape
*Enjoy being a mom
*Be the best money budgeter in the land!


I tag Lacey and Kallie!

1 comments:

Jeanine said...

We are doing really good. Yeah pregnancy can be crazy. Mine was hard at the first and to part of the middle and then it was good to the end. I was hospitalized for puking at the first, but I was SO glad I didn't have to do the bed rest thing. I am sorry that you have to go through it, at least you can start easing in. Just be sure you don't be to anxious and do to much- going backwards always sucks. You look really good though. I know it was so hard not to feel enormous the whole time and like you couldn't get any bigger- and then somehow you do uh! But at least it is comforting to know that everyone else has done it! :)