I waited til now to post my baby showers pictures because I had on Thursday, but knowing me I forgot to take my camera so I didn't even get any pictures. But it was still great! And I was happy to see lots of people that I haven't seen in a long time.
These pictures are from the baby shower my dad's wife Jane threw me. It was lots of fun. We played fun games and I got tons of cute things for Brinlee.
These are pictures of a baby carriage that my dad carved for me out of fruit! It was so cute!
Nicole and Collette playing pin the binki on the baby.
This is the gift from Jane and my dad! Holy Cow! She honestly has enough clothes to last till she is one and I am not joking!This is cute picture of dad and Noah trying on hats.
This is my Gainer baby shower. It was a double baby shower because my sister in law is due a week before me with a little boy. The first 3 grand kids will all be with in 6 months of each other.
This is a picture of my cute niece Shelby. The first grand kid.
I am really thankful for all the showers we have had for her. I really think that I have everything I need! Which makes it nice for me since there is a good possibility she will be here sooner than later.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
So what is the latest? Bed rest still? How are things going? When do they think you will deliver?
Oh that is so soon! AH! I bet you are freaking out. How exciting though. Have you started dialating or anything like that? OR are you just having contractions? I have pills ive ben taking for over a month now to stop my contractions. If I do anything other than sit @ my desk all day at work, Then ill have them. So i just am WAY LAZY at night and just watch tv...
Hey Megan, this is Jackie. Its been so long! I'm happy to find everyone's blogs though! We were sad that you couldnt make it down last weekend. Send me an jackiepilling@gmail.com if you want to be added on to our blog. I heard you were having kind of a tough pregnancy, I hope everything is going well!
I just got the invite to your shower..The bad news..I am moving that weekend..DANG IT! I would totally come down for it. Ill have to put your gift in the mail..How sad...But ill get it in there so you will have it by the time she comes :)
oh crap. how am i going to top the baby carriage made of fruit? I am screwed!
Post a Comment