Friday, September 5, 2008

Update!

So I went to the Dr. and he decided to take me off the medicine because if you are on it to long it can cause problems for the baby and me, and also if they decide they need to use it further down the road it won't work if I have been taking it. He still has me on bed rest (which totally sucks, I know you all thought it would be relaxing to lay in bed all day :) , but turns out it is really boring and all I think about is all I need to do before she gets here and now I can't do it). My contractions have slowed down allot and I only have about one an hour or so now. So now the game plan is I have to go in on Thursday again to be checked out and make sure everything is still going good and he will decide where to go from there.

1 comments:

Hulberts said...

Well, I'm sorry you are stuck in bed. I hope Dave is at least giving you breakfast in bed :)