I can't believe that my baby is a month old today!!! It has been a wonderful month. I love being a mom. It has had it hard times but the good times definitely out weigh them. She is such a sweet baby, and yesterday she started smiling! It is so cute. I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet, but here are some pictures of her.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
So cute! It is scary how fast they grow up. Today I was watching Sadie, thinking about how fast she got this big. I remember everyone telling me to enjoy it and being so annoyed because, I did enjoy it. I just kept thinking I can't stop her from growing up, so why do you keep telling me that. It is just so amazing how fast they get big. I love the pictures, she is so cute- take lots of them!
Time flies! She is beautiful, thank you for letting me look at these beautiful pictures!
Oh how cute ! I love it. She is adorable. I cannot wait until we can hang out the 4 of us :) HA. WEIRD
Megan, she is gorgeous.
Post a Comment