This year for Thanksgiving, Dave and I decided to stay home because Brinlee is only 3 weeks old and we didn't want her to get sick. This is only the second time that I have been in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving. Usually we go to Cedar City to be with my family down there. It was fun to do it by ourselves but it was lonely with just the 3 of us and definitely allot of work making Thanksgiving dinner. But here are a few pictures from it.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
Megan, she is absolutely adorable! I hope you are enjoying being a mother!
I love how you made all of the dinner and got the family dressed all fancy too! I usually do a Thanksgiving mock dinner soon after so that I am stocked with leftovers but we eat it in our pjs.
Post a Comment