Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Post

  1. Wrapping paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping paper, I like to tear it off. I am sure I wrap all my gifts in paper even if it should go in a bag :)
  2. Real or Artificial? Artificial. I hate real Christmas trees.
  3. When do you put your tree up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
  4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Years.
  5. Do you like eggnog? Yes I do.
  6. Favorite gift received? Too many favorites, but one year when I was little everything I got was barbie. That was awesome.
  7. Hardest person to buy for? Dave's family
  8. Easiest person to buy for? Ashlee
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have tons. My favorite is one I bought in Mexico last year. It reminds me of one my mom used to have.
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! of course
  11. Worst Christmas present ever received? No comment
  12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation, Emmit Otter Jug Band Christmas, Elf, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. And I hate Rudolf and island of misfit toy one.
  13. When do you start Christmas shopping? I try to start before Thanksgiving but it was kinda hard with having a baby this year.
  14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Not a Christmas gift :)
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Everything!!!
  16. Lights on tree? Multi-colored
  17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them
  18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? Stay home
  19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Yes, but not without singing them
  20. Angel or star on top of tree? Actually a Snow man
  21. Open presents on Christmas eve? Christmas Jammie's
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds and snow
  23. Favorite ornament? All of them because my mom made them
  24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Our crab and shrimp Christmas Eve dinner
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For Dave to find a better job

0 comments: