Christmas was so much fun this year!! I am sad that it is over. It was so great to have Brinlee with us and even though she didn't know what was going on, it made Christmas so exciting to spend it with her. This year we had many Christmas Parties. We had an ugly sweater party with my family because my brother and his family were going to be out of town on Christmas, a party at my dads house, and then opened some presents at the Gainers on Christmas. Here are some pictures!
THE UGLY SWEATER PARTY
PARTY AT DADS
CHRISTMAS MORNING
THE GAINERSI hope everyone had a great Christmas too! And I wish you all a wonderful new year!!!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



6 comments:
Brinlee sure is cute! I'll have to meet her in person one of these days.
It sure looks like your Christmas was wonderful. Having a child just makes it better and better. I LOVE that last picture of Brinlee, it is soooo cute.
Wow what a great Christmas! Brinlee is so beautiful, it is so crazy how fast they grow!
Those pictures of Brinlee are so adorable. I am glad you guys had a fun Christmas season. I love the ugly sweater party, hilarious!
Brinlee is so adorable. She really is a cute baby! Good job Meg and Dave!
Can I come see you and your baby someday soon?
Post a Comment