Brinlee is now 8 months! She has learned so much in the past few weeks! She can now CRAWL! I can't believe it. It seems like just a few weeks ago she was a tiny baby and now she is this little toddler. She has also learned to wave, clap, and say Hi. I have definitely turned into a human jungle gym because is always trying to climb up me. It is so much much fun to watch her grow. I can't believe how big she is. She weighs 22 lbs and is 29 inches long! She also has 3 teeth and 3 more that are almost in.She has developed quite the personality. I can tell she is going to give me trouble when she is older :) But she is so fun and always makes me laugh. I am so glad to be her Mom.
Thanks to Aunt Ashlee for the cute pictures! And Brinlee's blue outfit used to be my moms :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
Those pictures are so SWEET! She is such a little beauty baby! Don't worry you still have a little bit until she is walking, so she is still a baby...enjoy EVERY MINUTE of it! I was watching videos of when Taelee was crawling and now that I look back on it she was definitely a little baby...not anymore! I LOVE Brinlee's little blue outfit, that is really neat that it was your Mom's!
She is so adorable. I love her so much!
Megan, these pictures are sooo cute. I love that the outfit was your mom's. It is hard to believe it still looks like new. What a neat tribute to your mom. I know she is watching you all and living every moment with you! See ya all tomorrow.
Oh Megan she is such a cutie! I can't believe how old she is too!
Brinlee is sooooooo stinkin adorable, Megan!!! I can't get over how cute all these pictures are. You definitely have one of those babies that make future parents, such as myself, hope their kids will be as darling as. haha. I hope that's not an awful thing to say... hahaha, she's just that cute.
Post a Comment