Friday, July 10, 2009

Swimming Lessons!

Brinlee's cousin Shelby and Aunt Rachel invited us to take a Mom and Tot swimming class with them. It was so much fun! It was 3 days a week for 3 weeks. Brinlee was the youngest one in the class so I didn't know excatly what she would be able to do, but she absolutely loved it. Be the end she was kicking and splashing like crazy. She even went under the water (I was definitely more scared about then she was about it, but she loved it) It was so much fun! Thanks Rachel and Shelby for letting us come!



Brinlee posing in her bikini. I went a little overboard and she owns 3 swimsuits :)

I wish I would have got a picture of Brinlee and Shelby together but you can see them both in this one.

I had to wear a heart monitor for a week so Aunt Ashlee was so nice and took Brinlee to swimming lessons that week. Thanks so much Ash!

1 comments:

Coco said...

She is so sweet. I love that girl.