Sorry it has taken so long to blog about the wedding, my computer did not want me to upload the pictures for some reason. But it finally let me :) SO here they it goes.... It was a absolutely wonderful day! The temple was wonderful. I am very lucky and thankful because Ashlee let me be her escort so I was with her through it all. Thank you so much Ashlee for letting me share that special time with you. It was wonderful.
After the wedding Collette, Dave, and I went up to the reception site (Dave's grandparents house) to finish setting up. It was the hottest day of the year so far! We were dying! Thank goodness Collette recommend I bring a complete change of clothes to set up in because I was completely covered in sweat. But I think it turned out really pretty.
The reception was lots of fun! There was great food and they had a live band. It was so much fun to dance the night away. It think it turned out great!
I am so happy for Ashlee and Josh! Josh is such a great guy and I am so happy to have him in our family! I love you two!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
The wedding looks beautiful. You guys did such a great job and Ashlee looks amazing. I'm glad everything went to so well. Minus the heat.
Megan your awesome!! From the pics it looks so beautiful and so did ashlee!!!
Post a Comment