I know, I know...I haven't posted in awhile and actually I am going to take another 2 week break. Don't worry, I am working out really good still, the eating on the other hand :) I have had a boat load of stress this month and I am a very much stress eater. Chocolate is my bff when I am stressed. I know it isn't a good habit and one I need to break but I am giving myself a break for the month of April. The good news is I haven't gained any weight, even at the Dr. offices mean scale that always makes me like 10 lbs heavier said I weighed only 1 lb more than I do at home. So if you are working out keep up the good work and I will be back in line next month and ready to share more of my progress.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment