Sorry about no posts lately. I have had the worst sinus infection that I have ever had. My head felt like it was going to explode so I didn't even want to think about working out and then as the week went on it traveled to my lungs and since I have already had pneumonia 4 times and it is really easy to get it again once you have had it, I decided not to even attempt any working out, but here we are 2 weeks later and I still have a little cough and stupid runny nose but I feel tons better. But I have to tell you working out after a 2 week break sucks. It is not fair that you can workout great for 4 months straight and take a little break and then not be able to breathe while you are doing the warm up :) So this week will be interesting but I am not going to let that stop me....So wish we me luck! PS the one good thing is that I haven't gained any weight back so hallelujah!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment