I have been slacking lately on getting my photos put on the computer. Today I finally sat down to organize them and realized I haven't blogged in awhile so here is a little recap of the past few months and I will do better to stay on top of it now.
This first ones are in February when it was kinda warm then freezing. We attempted the park and while there it became freezing. I love how her hat squeezes her cute cheeks. I hope her cute chubby cheeks never go away
Next was my nephew Noah's birthday. He is 4. I can't believe how big he is, it seems like it was just yesterday that he was born. He had a very fun super hero party.
Next is something I am quite proud of. I made these bibs for my sister Collette's baby shower. I have come along way from my first sewing attempt.
This was my nephew Trace's 1st birthday last week. He is such a cutie. He had a very fun party full of sand boxes, treasure hunts, and pinatas. Brinlee had a ball.
This was Family Fun Day on Friday. We went to Wheeler Farm. It was lots of fun. I had never been before. Brinlee is in a stage that she is too busy to ever look at the camera so that will explain why she is never looking :)
These last pictures are perfect to describe the stage Brinlee is. She loves to help with everything...laundry, dishes, sweeping whatever I will let her do. The other day I didn't feel so good so I took a nap and while I did Dave decided to mop with her help :) He is much more patient than I am.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
Looks like fun. By the way, you look great in your skinny jeans! :)
Don't you just love when they want to "help!" You guys are always doing such fun things as a family. Makes me jealous!
I'm jealous of your sewing skills.
I got some cute pictures of Brinley at the party - Nic has them or send me your email address jam_sea (at) hotmail dot com and I'll email them to you.
Those bibs are too cute to use! I love them. You're looking good mama.
Post a Comment