What a great week! I wish you could have all witnessed my dance around the bathroom when I got on the scale! I lost 1 lb and 6 inches! Holy cow! That's a whole Subway sandwich (which sounds delicious right now :)) I honestly made Dave measure twice because I didn't believe him, I thought he was trying to make me feel good. I am so proud because I really did try hard this week and I needed some results to cheer me up. That means that I have now lost 7 lbs and 29.75 inches! That is just crazy. Maybe if I am feeling brave I will post some pictures next week to show the progress.
This week I am just going to stay with it. I need some more TV influences since Biggest Loser is over tonight and Ruby (I don't know if anyone has seen her show, it comes on the Style Channel. Its really good) is over. What are some of your things you use to stay motivated? Any good ideas?
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
Woohoo!!!! I love you
I can't believe you have lost so many inches. That is crazy. Where did you even have so many to lose! You rock and YOU are my motivation!
Post a Comment