More like 20 month pics...Between the bad weather at the first of summer and busy schedules we really didn't get Brinlee pictures done until she almost 20 months. Ashlee did them for me :) (thanks Ash) and we decided she Brinlee is such a busy girl that we should go somewhere to run around. So we went to Gardner Village. We went in the afternoon and there was like no one there so it was wonderful. I think the turned out super cute and really got her personality.
Something new things about little miss Brinlee are... she is a total comedian. She thinks that she is hillarous and laughs at everything she does. She always has an awesome fake laugh and covers her mouth when she laughs like she is a proper lady or something. It is very cute. She is talking like crazy. She can pretty much say any word you can. Her favorites this week are bug, outside, baby, hot, color, and cookie. She loves to be outside and blow bubbles. It was so funny over the weekend we were blowing bubbles and being the very independent, stubborn girl she is, she likes to do it herself. She actually does well and blows some every once in a while but she does have to put it practically in her mouth. So after telling her a million times to not eat the bubbles she still does but she turned to me to tell me something and when she opened her mouth to talk like 4 huge bubbles came out. It was hilarious. It reminded me of Little Rascals. She is such a sweetie, she is really into babies and loves her new cousin Kyra. I was babysitting her today and Brinlee was by my side the whole time helping, cooing, and kissing her. She also wrapped up Buzz Lightyear in a blanket and rocked him.
To answer all the questions about her curly hair..I don't know where it comes from. I have natural curl in mine and it did get more curly after I had her and Dave has a little in his so I guess that is where. The weird thing is that she wasn't born with it. After her first birthday it started to curl and it gets curlier as it grows. Maybe it was all the Hawaiian pizza and snow cones I ate while I was pregnant :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
Ashley did such a great job with the pictures, she looks adorable.
She is, as always, totally adorable!
Post a Comment