Saturday, July 10, 2010

A step backward to move foward...


After a lot of thinking and a lot of praying, we put our house up for sale yesterday. Dave and I have been feeling for the past few months that it was the right thing to do and we have been kind of dragging our feet. But over the past month we have received lots of signs that it is the right thing to do. We are not in a state where we have to sale it quick for money reasons but our biggest goal is to buy a house with a yard and we can't really save up while we are in this house.

It is really hard for me because this house means a lot to me. This is the house we helped my Mom build it after my parents divorce was final, this is the house we lived in when she passed away, the house where Ashlee and I had to grow up fast, the house where I met Dave and fell in love, the house where we lived when we got married and the house I brought Brinlee home to after she was born. There are so many memories here but I know it is for the best.

So keep us in your prayers that it will sell fast and if you know any one that is interested let me know! It is really cute :)

6 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

I love you so much.

Bekah B. said...

This makes me so sad Meg. I am so proud of you that despite all of this, you are still putting all your faith in God and doing what you know is right. Speaking from experience it really does pay back in 10 fold when you trust God, its happened to me twice. I love you, and think your amazing.

Cami said...

How much are you asking?

damian-kallie said...

That made me cry, good tears I suppose. Good luck in selling. I hope it goes well for you! Sometimes we do have to take a step back to move forward, crazy, but it works. Love you.

Beth said...

Megan that is so great. My parents had the same feelings when they decided to sell their house and it was sold in a week. So hopefully you will also have such luck. I think it's an awesome idea 'cause you need somewhere to fit those 10 kids you want! Right? Love ya:)

Coco said...

It's the start of things going your way. I love you!