Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Brinlee!

I honestly don't know how in 2 years we went from this to this, but what a wonderful 2 years it has been. This morning while I was looking through baby pictures to post, I watched the video clip of when I first held her. I don't think I have seen it since I had her, and I was overwhelmed with those feelings again of how lucky and blessed I was to be her mom and what a miracle she is. I couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl. I love her so much and she has changed my life for the better. I am so thankful Heavenly Father sent her to us. Happy Birthday Brinlee!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!

I hear you threw her a killer party - M&T were still playing with the party prizes last night.

Coco said...

Happy Birthday Brinlee. I love that little girl.

You need to post about the party

Beth said...

Happy Birthday! 2 years? It goes by so fast!