Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Party

Sorry it has taken me awhile to post the pictures but I was having some computer problems, and thanks to Ashlee for taking the pictures. She does a great job.

Brinlee had a Pink Poodle party this year. I can't take all the credit for it because I saw the cupcakes in my parents magazine last year and knew that is what I wanted to do for her birthday. On Saturday we had my family over for a little party, then on Sunday we went to the Gainers to celebrate.

Here are some of the decorations


Here are the cupcakes, I think they turned out super cute. Only problems was finding pink circus peanuts. I ended up having to order a big bag off the internet
Some meringue dog bones
Each kid got there own dog bowl, we also used them for a game
The cute little Birthday girl
The first game we play they had to dig to find the stuffed dog. It was really fun, got a little crazy :) but was fun

Then they had to eat dog food (coco puffs) out of there dogs bowls with out hands.
Then she opened her presents. She was spoiled rotten this year


Then we had cake and ice cream. She even blew the candles out all by herself
Then everyone got there own doggie bag to take home
These are pictures from her party at the Gainers. She has always been a show off but usually only around small groups, but lately it doesn't matter. She thought she was pretty cool getting to open her presents in front of Dave's family

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the parties and for all the fun stuff she got. She is definitely loved.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Everything looks so cute! I cant believe how tall she is. She looks so cute!

Jamie said...

What an ADORABLE party! You went all out - I love it!

One Fish said...

Cute party! Sorry my girls were gate crashers!

Beth said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. I love the cupcakes. You have inspired me to do more at kelsie's party now!

Melanie and Daniel said...

Wow, what a fun party! I love all the games you played. What a lucky little girl.