Thursday, March 10, 2011

14 Weeks

Huge :) I know. I went into the Dr. today and they were like you don't even look like your pregnant at all, and I said I know is there something wrong? And they just laughed so I guess that's good :)
The pregnancy so far has gone by fast even though I have been sick. The Dr. told me taking Zyrtec will help with throwing up and it really does as long as I take it at the certain time and don't eat till like a half hour after :) Brinlee has been so funny with me being sick. She usually pulls her little potty next to mine and pretends to throw up along with me, or she pats my back and asks if I want juice :) It is really cute. Still having irrational cravings late at night :) Last night made Dave cook me a chicken breast and boil me an egg at 10 so I could have a salad.

But back to the Drs today, I serously have the most stubborn babies. When I was pregant with Brinlee it always took them a while to find the heart beat and it always gave me a heart attack waiting to hear it. When I went in at 10 weeks with this one they couldn't find it so I had to do and ultra sound where they still couldn't see the baby and ended up doing a vaginal ultrasound to finally find it, so today I am feeling confident that they will find it right away but they have a nurse who is training start out and she can't find it but she keeps finding mine so I get my hopes up and the head nurse is like no that's hers. So the head nurse takes over and I am not joking 5 minutes later they finally find it. I was dying and I kept looking at Dave and he was starting to freak out too. Why do they do that to me!! I can't handle it :) But next appointment is the big ULTRASOUND!! So April 8th we will find out if its a girl or a boy. I am so excited. I want to start to buy things and make things. Brinlee really wants a girl so we will see what she gets :)

3 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

Um, I'm jealous! You look amazing! I don't know why, but I get so excited to find out the gender of other people's babies. LoL! I'm guessing...girl.

Jeanine said...

Ugh! So sorry that you have the stubborn heartbeat too! But hopefully the nausea will stop soon. That is so not fun. How cute is it that she is right next to you in the bathroom.

I had the heartbeat thing with both kids and it was sooo nerve wracking. With Sadie, the doctor tried for like 10 mins and finally goes "I'm sorry." My heart SUNK, then he says "I just can't find it. Let's send you in for an ultrasound." so I had to drive 30 miles to the ultrasound machine which was torture, and immediately we see a jumping bean in there! When we called back to the doctors they were all like WHEW, we did not think it would be good!!! UGH!! Why do our kids start giving us anxiety from the beginning!!

Beth said...

Haha. Brinlee is seriously such a cutie. She'll be a good helper when the next baby arrives. Kels was not hard to find ever. Right when they put the doppler on my belly I would hear her.