Its been awhile since I posted about Brinlee, so I thought you might want an update. I am still amazed everyday how smart she is. She pretty much is a little girl now. She talks wonderfully and talks in complete sentences. Some of the funny things she has said lately are..
*On Tuesday at Dave's sister wedding dinner one of the cousins had her baby there that is a few months old. Brinlee loved her and said to Dave "I want to see that baby talk" :)
*Yesterday was Dave's sister wedding and after I got her in her beautiful flower girl dress I said you look just like a princess and she said to me "Where's my crown?"
*At my Doctors appointment last week while the nurse was finding the heart beat she yelled out "I am scared of fires" I have no idea why, there wasn't a fire or a fire truck, I didn't even know she knew what a fire was. The nurse just looked at me and laughed.
Some things I wish she didn't know how to say are "Stop it Mama" which seems to be her favorite around here lately :) She is very much 2 and thinks she is the boss. She has to "let me do it" on everything..getting dressed, cleaning, getting into her car seat...I am trying my hardest to have patience and let her try but when we are running late sometimes and she wants to do the zipper up on her coat and has been trying for 10 minutes I have a hard time :)
She also has started be potty trained last week. She started becoming interested back in September but I didn't push it much because we were getting ready to go to Disneyland and after we came back she went through stages of doing it. But this week I finally felt up to the challege and she has been doing great. Hardly any accidents and even when we go out and I get nervous and put her in a pull up when we get home it is still dry.
She is such a silly girl and brings so much fun and laughter to our house. I am so glad to be her mom.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
She's adorable!
Post a Comment