My beatiful tiny niece returned to her Heavenly Father last week after being born with a congential heart defect. Even though she only spent 2 precious months here, she definitely changed everyone around her. I am so grateful to be her Aunt and grateful for the short time I had to spend with her. I am so grateful for the Gospel and the knowledge that families can be together forever. My heart aches for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, but they are such great examples of faith and unconditional love. I thank them for their examples to me. I love you so much Daphne and can't wait to be with again someday.
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, what a difficult thing to go through. It really does make you realize how lucky we are to understand there is a greater plan.
Very sweet tribute. We are so lucky to have the Gospel. Hang in there.
It was a sad, but good funeral. She is precious.
So sad! Babies should never have to go through that stuff. :( Thoughts and prayers are with you and Rach.
Post a Comment