Sunday, July 31, 2011

All Grown Up

Brinlee has been doing some surprisingly grown up things this week. One example is while I was folding laundry she disappeared for a minute and when I saw her again I asked where she was and she had taken the dish towels up stairs for me. Another one was she has to sleep in socks and usually freaks out if I forget to put them on her and during her nap I had got up stairs and turned on her video monitor and she got out of bed got her own socks, put them on and got back in bed. But the cutest is on Saturday Dave had her by himself for lunch while I was at a baby shower. He fixed her left overs and when she was done she went and got a tupper wear, dumped her left overs in it, put a lid on it, and put it in the fridge. But Dave didn't notice her do it. So later that night Brinlee keep telling me she wanted noodles and I said we didn't have any and she said yes and went to the fridge and pulled up this :)
I don't even know how she did it by herself :) If you look close you can see some pickles mixed in too :) I don't know if she senses a change in the air and that is why she is getting so big or what but it has totally shocked me. She is so cute.


Another cute thing she does that melts my heart is if you know Brinlee she is a major Daddy's girl, which is totally fine but I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt my feelings sometimes. I know she loves me but sometimes I wish she was as excited to see me as she is Dave. But a few times lately she has grabbed my hand and said to me that we are "2 friends". It is really cute because I have never heard her say that before and she only says to me. Maybe she likes me after all :)

0 comments: