Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fat Tuesday


No this is not a post about Mardi Gras :) even though that would be more fun. I have decided to start blogging about my weight loss journey and since I weigh in Monday night I figured Fat Tuesday would be a perfect title. As many of you know I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in June and along with the diagnosis came 20 pounds. After a few months of trying different medications, I think I have found one that is working for me and so now I can start working off what I have gained. I am very lucky that now my wonderful husband is a personal trainer and can help me out. I think by blogging about my journey will help me stick to it, and be able to share my successes and failures. I wont share the numbers that I am at now :) but I will what I have lost. It may be kinda of boring so if you don't really want to read them I understand but here it goes...

SO week #1- I definitely didn't put 100% in this week but it is hard for me to want to work out after a long day, so I am thinking of doing it in the morning instead to see if that helps . But I still made some progress! I didn't loose any weight but I lost 3 1/2 inches! So I am very proud of that.

4 comments:

Coco said...

That is awesome. I will join in as soon as I can. :) I think you are already looking great!

Nicole said...

Making yourself accountable to something, even a blog, will definitely help keep you motivated. Keep it up!! You are doing great. And if you want to come to Jazzercise, let me know. They do have babysitting for the morning classes!

Beth said...

What? You are awesome. Chad and I have a few extra pounds we are trying to let go of or wishing they would let go of us! I've motivated myself by entering a race. It helps me to get off my butt and work out. It as good to see you and I'm way excited to hang out with Bekah and yourself at the end of the month.

Whitney said...

I don't think your family could ever be "fat" you always look so amazing! You are lucky to have a personal trainer in your very own home!