Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fat Tuesday


Oh I how I dreaded writing this yesterday. I worked out so hard and so good this past week. I stuck great to my meal plan besides having lots of yummy cake for my nephews birthday, and I was convinced I had lost tons of weight. I am feeling like I look differnt so I got on that scale yesterday morning and.....NOTHING! I was so upset I nearly cried. And I took it out on poor Dave. I know that it isn't his fault but he has been telling me about his clients at work and one lady lost 8 lbs in a week and I just couldn't understand why it isn't working for me. So Dave went to work in the afternoon and started talking to his boss who has been a personal trainer for 6 years. He said that in some people it takes there bodies up to six weeks for there muscles to adjust to working out and to start burning the fat off but as long as I am loosing inches I am on the right path. So that is what must be happening here, because I decided to get over the pounds and sit down and add up the inches. I lost another 2.75 inches this week bringing my grand total for 4 weeks to... 12.25 inches! Holy Crap! I almost died! It seems kinda gross to me that there was a foot of extra inches on my body but I am proud that I have stuck to working out and I will keep doing it. Even if I never loose any weight :)

1 comments:

Beth said...

Megan! Megan! Megan! If you can't tell I'm chanting your name and cheering you on! You are flipping awesome and doing a great job! Now you must teach me how to do the same. Alright? Alright.