Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fat Tuesday


It was a good week! I have started to work out in the morning now that Brinlee has given up her morning nap (a very sad time for me because that means my morning nap is gone too). I figure it is a good influnce on her to see us exercising and being healthy. She likes to put her arms up when I do and jump up and down trying to jumping jacks. It is very cute. My results for this week are........... I lost 2 lbs and 3 1/4 inches. Not to shabby :) Hopefully I can keep this pace and be able to look nice in my swimsuit this summer. Here goes another week! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Hulberts said...

Good luck! I always think the hardest part about working out is getting ready to workout. Once you start its rewarding though. Keep it up Megan!

AshleeBashlee said...

GOOD JOB!

I need to work out with you. or eat with you or something. I need to lose some weight STAT. This is the heaviest I have ever been, but also the hardest I have ever worked out. Its discouraging, It would help if I could tell that I was gaining muscle. Stupid fat