
No weight loss this week :( but I didn't gain any either so that's good. I lost another 2 and
3/4 inches. I feel like I am looking better and more toned so that's really good. I don't know why the pounds bug me so much if I am loosing inches but they do. I haven't stuck to my meal plan very well so I am trying extra hard to do that this week. I don't eat is my problem. I am so lazy when it comes to eating. Weird, I know, Especially because I am always making food and snacks for Brinlee so it isn't like I am not around food. I was basically only eating 900 calories before and now I am eating 1500, so I have set alarms in my phone to remind me to eat :) I am hoping that that is the trick to make me loose some pounds. Wish me luck!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
Way to go, Megan! Every time I read your blog, I want to go work out...then I get lazy. :) Maybe next week I will!
Good job Megan. It's more about the inches and fat % anyway...even though pounds are nice to lose too :) I have started to workout too. Thanks for the good example.
Post a Comment