
Carb Week is over! Thank goodness. It was probably one of the longest weeks of my life. Some times I would be like this is fine, I can handle it, and others I would be in almost tears because I was so hungry. But it was worth it in the end because I lost........4 lbs! Yippee and 4.75 inches! I am so happy. I could totally see a change in my body this week. Before I could see it in some places like my chest and up looked really good and my knees and down looked good but this week I could feel my tummy leaving and I was happy to see it go. I am very proud of myself to sticking to it so I could find out what was causing the problems. So the plan now is before in my meal plan 60% were carbs and carb week it was 15% and most of those carbs were from fruit, so now we are going to 30% carbs to see what happens. I think one thing I learned this week was portion size. I had to look at lots of labels this week and it has shown me that I can still enjoy carbs but I need to watch how many I am eating.
Now at week 8 I have lost 23.75 inches and 6 lbs! I have a dumb sinus infection this week and haven't felt up to working out so hopefully it will go away soon so I can have another good week!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



2 comments:
You are amazing! If I weren't so poor I would have Dave make me out a meal plan. That is where I struggle. Keep up the hard work, you inspire me!
Yay! Good job! Keep it up, you are doing great.
Post a Comment