Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Petting Zoo

Last Friday we decided to go to the petting zoo for Family Fun Day to enjoy some of the nice weather. Ashlee got to come with us so it was extra fun. Sorry there are tons of pictures :) I had a hard time even choosing these, there were so many cute ones.

First here are some pictures of some of the baby animals. I absolutely love baby anythings so I was in heaven.



I am a totally chicken when it comes to animals so that is why I am not in any of the pictures feeding them. It seems like when ever I get up the courage to feed one it sneezes or something and scares me to death :) so I decided to just watch this time. But Brinlee loved it.


I absolutey love peacocks and have never seen a white one before. I was excited it decided to show off while we were there.








I was pretty nervous about having Brinlee ride the pony because I didn't think she was old enough yet but she was so excited to do I decided to let her and I am glad because she loved it :) She looks like a little girl in these pictures, not a baby anymore.





Then after we got to go for a ride behind a tractor.




I am excited it is finally spring so we can go out and do fun things.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Too fun! I need to take my kids to the petting zoo. Where did you guys go?

Beth said...

FUN! I want to do that someday! By the way, lookin' good Megan. Lookin' good.