If I could sum Brinlee up in one picture it would be this one. This is her modeling her new swim suit I just bought for her. She is quite the ham. I can't believe that today she is 18 months. It has flown by. Some new things about my little fashion model are: she sometimes acts shy but it is all an act. She will wave and say Hi to anyone who will listen any where we go. She loves kids of all ages and doesn't care how old they are or if she knows them she will just go up to them and start to play with them. She can say 40 words now. Her favorite is still "Whats that?" but her recent new words are holy cow, bubbles, choo choo, juice, good, and snuggle. She absolutely loves to help me around the house. She helps unload the dishwasher, throw trash in the garbage, wash dishes and fold laundry. She still loves to dance and has just barley started to sing her own little songs. It is so cute whenever she hears music she will start to sing. She loves to be outside and blow bubbles. She also loves to give Mom that sweet innocent smile and then turn and runaway while we are outside.
I can't believe how big she has gotten and that she is turning into a little girl. Everyday she does something new that blows me away (like 2 days ago when she got a diaper and wipes and laid down on the floor and tried to change her own diaper :)) I am so grateful for her and my heart is so full of love for her. She is such a blessing in my life and always keeps me laughing.
Happy 18 months Birthday Brinlee!
PS Yay that she starts nursery tomorrow!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



4 comments:
That photo screams personality.
She is such a cutie and that swimsuit is adorable! Happy 18 Mo birthday Brinlee!
Wahoo! Nursery! Sounds like she'll be a good candidate. I remember the newbies in nursery. Those were some tough days for most. She is such a little ham. I love it!
Yay for Brinlee! 18 months is a huge half birthday! Let us know how she takes to nursery.
Post a Comment