Thursday, May 13, 2010

18 Month Party

If I have learned anything from my Mom in my life, it is that life is too short not to celebrate it. I feel like this lesson has been taught again to me lately. I know it is not typical to have a party for 18 month old, but I felt like it should be celebrated. People say why celebrate things that she wont remember but I don't really remember my 12th birthday and I am sure we celebrated it :)






2 years ago at Christmas these sets were on sell at Harmon's for $10 each so I bought a tea set, kitchen, and grocery store one because they were so cheap.


She absolutely loves it. She has pretty much not stopped playing with it since we gave it to her. It is so cute


I decided to make her dirt cups for a cake because she loves to be dirty and actually she loves to eat dirt :) So I thought I would give her some that actually taste goodThis is her the next morning playing with it :) I thought it was a cute picture

3 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

She is so dang cute! You are such a fun mom. Congrats on becoming an aunt again!

Jamie said...

What a little cutie.

Beth said...

Ahh. That looks like a lot of fun. Nothin' better than a party!