
I am back! I don't know if anyone missed me, but I can defiantly say that reporting my progress helps me keep with it. So now that my stress level has come back down and I back to full force. Dave and I made a goal last February that when his sister Heidi came home from her mission we would be in the best shape of our lives, well guess what... that is in 10 weeks! Time flies but it is great motivation to get back in to it. I need to loose 15 lbs to be back to what I was when I got married and that is only 1.5 lbs a week so it is very possible. I am convinced I am going to loose it now because first I went back to my thyroid doctor and he upped my dose and put me on a higher dose of vitamin D so I have that on my side. Second (sorry for the TMI :)) I started using that Activia yogurt and it has been helping my stomach issues and third I go in for a scope on Thursday to see what is going on with all my heart burn and to check for sure to see if I have celiac disease (I have already had the blood test and it came back negative but I have been showing more symptoms of it) so hopefully finding out more about that can help too.
I am excited to get back into. I have been pretty good at still working out but now I am going to try for 6 days and I am back on a meal plan. I can still eat some carbs but not tons. Wish me luck! And I wish you guys luck too!
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



5 comments:
Woot! Woot! Go Megan!
Good luck!
Thanks for your encouragement & suggestions on my post - I appreciate it.
Good Luck. I am excited to get back on wagon. Hopefully next week I will start watching my food intake too. As for working out, I can walk.
Good luck! I love you! I hope you dont have Silly yak!
You will have to come to our next craft date! It was way fun.
Post a Comment