Monday, May 10, 2010

Latest Craft Project

Get ready for week full of posts! First of all this has been my most recent project. This stool was mine when I was little and we have had it ever since. I figured now that Brinlee loves to help out she needed a stool so she could reach the sink.This is what it looked like at first. Not in very good shape since it was probably 22 years old +
If any of you know me, you know that I absolutely hate sand paper, nail files, and the sounds they make. So I used my fancy cleaning gloves so I could actually touch the sand paper and put my hood over my ears so I could sand it :) It was quite the sight

Then I painted it pink.


Then Ashlee came over and let me use her Cricket and her ideas :) Thanks Ash
Then I modge podged it on

And this is it! I think it turned out very cute. I gave it to her for 18 month birthday and she loves it. (PS notice how there is cherry coke in like every picture :) I don't work well with out it)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Too cute!

Melanie and Daniel said...

That is such a cute project.

Beth said...

hahah. The cherry coke queen! Love the stool. It turned out way cute!

Merz said...

Wow that is really cute! Thanks heavens for Modge podge right!! Super cute idea!

Anonymous said...

you are sooo crafty....LOVE IT!

The Edwards Family said...

It is so dang cute!!! I wish I was half as crafty as you!