Tuesday, July 19, 2011

33 Weeks

I feel like I haven't blogged much about my pregnancy. Poor second child is already neglected :) Just kidding .I can't believe I am already 33 weeks but I am ready to not be pregnant any more. It hasn't been a bad pregnancy at all but the past few weeks I feel so uncomfortable that I am done :)
She is a little stinker and not moving much. She hasn't been very active much during the whole pregnancy but lately she has been even less so the Dr had me do a non stress test on Friday. She did great and there are no problems (I wish the nurse would have explained the machine better to me though because I was convinced something was wrong watching it the whole time) so I guess she is just lazy :)
Here are some pictures of Ash and me on Saturday with our twinner tummies.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hey everyone is wearing stripes! So cute. I remember the end of pregnancy. It is awful.