Sunday, July 24, 2011

Draper Days

I absolutely love Draper Days! I having been going since we moved to Draper. One of the best parts is the parade. Seriously the amount of candy we get every year is even more then what Brinlee got trick or treating.

Here we are in our cute glasses :)

Brinlee loved all the princesses

It was sooo hot but I was determined to make it through it. So I came prepared :)
Brinlee stole my squirt bottle but it kept her happy :)
Later that day we headed to the park to shop at the booths for cute baby things and to listen to a Alabama cover band. Brinlee also got to ride a pony. It was a fun day

1 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

You and Brinlee look so cute in your sunglasses! You are such a great mom to take her to parade when its hot and your about to burst.