A few weeks ago we took tracks all the way downtown. We have been wanting to do this since Christmas but life got in the way so we finally went :) PS maybe I haven't taken it for awhile but haven't prices gone up tons? I thought it used to be $2.50 round trip and it was $4.50 but it was fun so oh well :)
Brinlee loved it. She kept yelling go faster. She was a little disappointed it didn't have a whistle like a train and that we didn't see animals out the windows :) but other than that she loved it.
A funny story that happened on the way. A very frightening man with tattoo on his neck and a bandanna got on one the stops and Brinlee looked over and yells PIRATE! I was absolutely dying. The man just gave us a weird look thank goodness and Brinlee didn't say anything after that :)
Brinlee has really been into the planets lately. I think because she loves the show Bubble Guppies and there is an episode about it, so we decided to go to the planetarium while we were down town. She loved it! She kept telling people when we got home that we went to the moon :)
火狐体育入口(中国)有限公司-拉科布暗示库汤追恐难终老勇士:交易球员早一年总比晚一年好
3 years ago



1 comments:
I love that girl! And you look so gorgeous in the pic with you and Brinlee.
Post a Comment